The name itself conjures up a mystical expectation of what flavours could be held in the jar of Chakalaka. Chakalaka is a South African vegetable relish, usually spicy, that is traditionally served with bread, pap, samp, stews, or curries. Nanida’s blend of vegetables, herbs and spices are unique to the region of China, based on trusted South African recipes. Chakalaka is a mix of carrots, onions, cabbage, chilies, and green peppers.
- Perfect as a side dish with any BBQ (braai).
- Serve as a salad to accompany any meal or for a snack on the go, just enjoy on bread.
- For a spicy variation to your potato bake, layer Nanida Chakalaka between the potato layers.
- This is a homemade, organic product that is made from an original recipe using the highest quality ingredients. The product is all natural, vegan, gluten free, non-GMO, preservative free, and has no artificial colors or flavors and no added MSG.
- This product is also halal.